Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to All


Here is my Christmas tree. My Secret Paws gift is under it. Can you see it? There will be lots of beans here on Christmas Day, so I will probably be hiding downstairs. But I love to look at my tree when it is dark inside and the lights are on. It is very pretty. Plus, I can plan my late night whapping sessions!


This is me on my heaty pad. It is under the blanket. It has been very cold here so I have been curled up on the blankie and pad all the time. I am very happy, except when someone tries to put their legs next to me on the heaty pad and then I wake up and have lots to say. You know who you are, Food Dude!
Happy Holidays to all my friends. It was wonderful getting to meet some flat cats this year. The People were also really happy to meet the CB folks in person. You're a great group of kitties and people. Thank you for being our pals.


10 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Merry Christmas to you and your humans, Halloween.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. I can't wait to see what your present it.

The Island Cats said...

Your tree is very pretty!! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and that your Secret Paws package has some awesome stuff in it!!

Cory Clark said...

Nice tree! We hope you get lots of presents this year! Don't worry about hiding from the peeps - we're sure they won't play too much with your toys. Then after they're gone, you can come out and enjoy them!

In the meantime, you can come on over to our house while you have all those peeps in yours - we're having a Cats (& some puppies) Only house trashing party... Our Mom is leaving us alone for Christmas, so we're going to live it up!

Happy Holidays!
Nico, Austin & JayJay :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

Merry Christmas Halloween and your beans! We are very happy to have good friends like you and look forward to spending 2010 reading all your adventures.
I envy your heating pad. I don't have one of my own! I don't understand why your Food Dude thinks he can share with you? He should get his own heating pad. And couch. After all, kitty comfort comes first!

Rusty said...

Happy Holidays to you all at your home.

Mickey's Musings said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
We hope you and your family have a great time!!!!
We hope Santa brings you warmer weather!!!!! HUgs & Purrs from the East coast!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Your tree in lovely Halloween!

Wishing you all a fun and warm Christmas!!

The Cat Realm said...

we got a package!!! oh - it looks soooo promising but the maid said she'll only have time tomorrow evening to catch the opening of it on film...... we'll let you know when we post!
we don't know yet what's in it - but we thank you so much!
the cat realm

Tiger Lily said...

We are glad you are able to stay warm Halloween!

Meowerry Christmas with prrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Zeke, Sushi and Tiger Lily