Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm Waiting at the Front Gate For the Booby Ladies


I am waiting at my front gate to see if the booby saving ladies - and Jeter's mom - walk by my house. They are walking 60 miles all over San Francisco and Marin County to raise money for breast cancer research. I'd be very excited if they walked by. If they do, I will give them a loud dose of TortieTude to help them on their way. Yay Roberta! Yay Flat Jeter! Yay Booby Saving Ladies! Yay Chicken on Sunday with the booby saving ladies! I'm also waiting for that.

3 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Give them a big shout out from us when they walk by, Halloween!!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

did yoo see them walk by?

Tiger Lily said...

Did they walk by your home so you could see them after all the trouble you went through to watch for them?