Sunday, April 20, 2008

I've Been Snoopervising




I've been very busy snoopervising things around here lately. It's spring and there are birds on the deck. I have to tell them how to behave. Also, there are these other birds in one of the photos. They are called birds of paradise. Any cat can catch them as they stay still most of the time. They only move in the wind. So if cats are looking for some easy fun, come on over to my place!!
I also snoopervised the planting of tomato starts. You can see a few of them in the pictures. They will not be any good unless I told the people what to do. We'll have an update about the tomato plants as they grow.
Now I am sleeping. But I will put up the award the Cat Realm gave me and I will get to the Meme from Muffinmindi!

5 comments:

Parker said...

Snoopervising is very hard work, no wonder you need a nap!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I know what you mean! It is a full time job! Glad to see you were able to squeeze a good nap in!

Purrs~Shade and Goldie

Tybalt said...

Snoopervising is hard work!

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow, snoopervising is hard work. no wonder you're sleepy.

i'd love to come bat around those birds of paradise!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Halloween!!!! Sorry to not visit before.You know how Moms are :o
We have flowers sprouting too!! Finally signs of Spring! We had a dusting of snow this morning, but then it rained!!! Sheesh!! :)
You certainly need a nap after all the snoopervising ;)
Purrs Mickey