It is sleepy Sunday around here. Usually I sleep, the people sleep and drink that rancid stuff that drips on top of the stove, and they put their faces in front of those crinkly things with lots of words on them. That's pretty much the score today as the weather is grey and sprinkly.
But here's a picture to bring some color into the day. It's ME, ME, ME and a painting of this lady artist called Freda Kahlo. The painter is from San Francisco. Sometimes I sit on the couch in front of the picture so people can admire ME, just like the painting! Why admire a painting when you can engage in cat adoration????
I have been tagged by the House of Mostly Black Cats. http://catsnmom.blogspot.com/ The Hotties have just had some very bad news about some good friends, so be sure to stop by and send them some love.
I have to tell you seven strange things about me.
1. My NOMS special friend is Garden Snake. Garden Snake lives in the garden every summer. He is very exciting. I like to watch him slither around the plants. Sometimes I bring him inside to play, but the people always put him back outside.
2. I am a scaredy cat. You'd think I'd be all scary myself with this name, but it works sort of the opposite with me. Loud noises, yelling, trucks, you name it, I'm scared of it.
3. I pretty much hate cat toys.
4. I am a barfola cat. Pretty much several times a week. The people are annoyed by that.
5. I like to watch reruns of Perry Mason with my people. They have the same job as Perry Mason and won't shut up about it, except when the tv is on. It is the only relief I get from their constant people yapping!
6. I am only interested in whapping pen tops. I have never learned how to whap all the stuff the rest of you cats whap. Do I need professional help?
7. I like to Food Dude's used socks.
I tag Mickey in the wilds of Canada: http://mickeytheblackcat.blogspot.com/.