Hello Everyone. I haven't been able to post because my person has been hogging the internet for her work. Because of that, I decided to take the opportunity to say a few things about myself and my life while I have the chance. Who knows when I will be able to blog again?
Things about me:
1. My Food Lady works on the computer a lot at home. It is her job to save people from being executed. She is very respectful about how other people feel about this, but she also works very hard to save her clients. So, sometimes she is glued to her computer. That's why I have a love/hate relationship with the innernet and my blog. I have to whine at her, jump on her papers, sit on her desk, or barf on the rug in order to get her attention every once in a while. Sometimes I make her hold me in her left arm while she types with her right arm when I think she is paying too much attention to the computer and not enough to me.
2. That's why I was dubious about the blog idea. I thought the Food Lady was using the blog as a trick to convince me the computer was my friend. I am still not convinced, but it did get Rocky the Gutter Cat to visit so there are a few side benefits.
3. I barf a lot. Everywhere. I have a very delicate stomach. When my feral mommy cat brought us to the Food Lady's house when we were kittens, my mama cat was sick with a bad tummy too. I think I got it from her. I have been to the V-E-T many times for this. I take tasty treat pills before dinner to help me with this since I am entering my golden years, but it looks like I will always be a barf kitty.
4. My people thought I hated cat toys. That is just because it took them 15 years to realize which ones I like. Plastic pen tops are fab! They coast along the wood floors and make lots of noise. They finally got a feather toy that flies around on the end of a stick - they have to wave it around - which I love! I guess they were too lazy to buy one before!
5. I hate water! I will drink it but I avoid having water touch my body on pain of death!
6. There are a lot of cats who visit my back yard. There is one big orange cat that my people call Stealth. Not only does he come on my deck, he sneaks in the cat door and eats my food and then sneaks back out, and no one hears him til he goes back out the door! He is very big and I figure if he is so hungry that he needs to eat some of my food, I will share.
7. It is ok to have other cats visit us and go on the deck, but it is not ok to have other cats come and live with us. I need maximum amounts of cat adoration time and do not want other cats interfering with it. I also do not want other cats interfering with the telepathic messages I send my people, like, "Open up the door to the deck. Who cares if I can use the cat door? Having the people open it is far better!" Or, "Why are you looking at the computer when you can pet a cat?" Or, "I need cat treats. Now!"
The picture you see of me comes from our back deck. The people put that round thing out there and it got nice and warm so I sat in it. Looks just right for me, doesn't it?
Thanks to all the cat friends who have posted here and have visited me.