Sunday, February 17, 2008

San Francisco Sunday



Here's what it looks like from the top of the hill where I live. That's the San Francisco skyline you see. And you also see a nice birdie who was on top of the hill today. Maybe he will fly down and visit me in my back yard.
It was a pretty day. When the sun came up, I played "cat alert". That's when the people should get out of bed and do as I say. I jumped on the bed. I pushed my head under their hands. I meowed really loud. I ran to the back door to be let outside. When the Food Lady drowsily opened the door, I ran away and laughed. I'm the boss!

11 comments:

Milton said...

Hi Halloween!
I lives waaaay on the other side and a bit to the left of all those tall buildings. can you see me wavin'??
Maybe you need a tele-photo camera.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

mmmm, birdie! Yoo haf a nice view Halloween, we'd enjoy that.

The Cat Realm said...

That is a very nice view of a yummie bird!!! Did you catch it later???

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You have a great view there! Birdies are so much fun to watch!

Parker said...

That bird looked like a nice snack to me!

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!! That is a big city.It's good you live a little bit away as it would be noisy and scary.I bet you have lots to see from your house including birds :) Oh yeah,you are the boss!
Purrs Mickey

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Halloween!! What a great hawk! That is one bird I don't think I'd want to catch.
I'm glad you had sun! It is all icky and gray here in Ohio. Can you send some sun our way?
Way to teach your Food Lady who is boss!!

Tybalt said...

Way to go, Halloween! Kitties should ALWAYS rule the house. Purrrs!

Leona said...

Hi Halloween! What a great view. Hope you get to see lots of birdies from there.

Just Ducky said...

That is a nice view, including the birdie.

muffinmidi said...

What a beautiful view!!!