Monday, March 3, 2008

I HAVE A PEN PAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













Oh my goodness! I got mail today!!!! I have never, ever gotten a package in the mail before! Here is a pic of me and my precious package. It came from another country!!!!!! I am not sure what to do with it.


As you can see, I had some help opening the package. Inside the package were treats and toys from my pal Mickey. http://mickeytheblackcat.blogspot.com/



Mickey is a geezer cat just like me and he has a sister, Georgia, who is a tortie just like me! We like to trade stories about where we live. Mickey lives in the a very pretty place by a lake.



I ate the Temptations and whapped the toys! I read Mickey's card. This has to be one of the best days of my whole life. Thank you Mickey and your beans for sending me this care package!

Once again, please pardon the Tech Dunce who managed to put the photos up in backwards order. What can I say? Maybe I need to whap her!

12 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey Buddy!!! Sorry not to be here lately!! We have had some plumbing problems :( Leaky pipe we don't have easy access to. Makes me glad to be a cat :) I can snoopervise and then snooze,heehee.
I am happy you got my card . I see you enjoyed the treats & toys :)
I don't know about you,but I am tired of Winter!! I want Spring now!! If you have some extra nice weather,send some to me :) Hahaha

Purrs Mickey

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mickey sure is a nice mancat! Mail is a good reason to get out of bed.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Yeah, it always puts the photos on top, no matter where you want them, so you have to put the last one you want up first. However, if you get them out of order you can cut (Control X) and paste (Control V) it into the area you want it to go.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That is very fun indeed.

Mickey is pretty swell! What do you expect from a great Maritime cat!! Ha Ha

(see, we are from the East Coast of Canada too)

Enjoy your gift!

Goldie and Shade

Tybalt said...

WOW! What a great package! Mickey and Georgia and Tillie are the best, aren't they? Purrs! =^_^=

Parker said...

Mickey is a wonderful kitty! Isn't mail fun????

The Cat Realm said...

How wonderful to send you a package! Mickey is a great guy!
Mrs. OZ

Anonymous said...

Jinkies! That must've been the coolest! It's OK about the pictures being backwards, it still looks fun.

Mr. Hendrix said...

what a great package!! new treats and new toys. mickey is a very nice pen pal. you're very lucky.

Milton said...

Hi Halloween!
Yes, I did the the seeds/berries at Rainbow; in the bulk foods section. They have other 'sprouting' things too. I'm thjinking about trying clover!

Oh, you can move the pictures around on your post. Just click and keeping the mouse button held down move the picture up or down. email me is you (errr ... the tech dunce) have any questions and I'll see about sending detailed instructions.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Mickey is certainly our best cat~!! And I am very glad you have your pen pal !!!
Enjoy your wonderful friendship for a life, that is the most precious thing!

Mr. Hendrix said...

check out the birdies i posted today!