Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer Saturday


Hi kitties and people. I haven't been posting much because the Food Dude and Food Lady have been sick. They made the cough-cough-cough sound. They slept in bed alot. They put little thingies in their mouths and said, "I have a fever!" They ate special Mexican chicken noodle soup, made by the Food Dude, called Fideos. I sat on them and kept them warm. The Food Lady had to go to the hospital because she got so sick, but she came home and took little pills that made her feel better. Since they were feeling better this morning, they went to the farmer's market and bought some things.


They brought home these pretty sunflowers.



And they brought home blueberries and blackberries. The Food Lady made a blueberry crisp. Here it is, just out of the oven. The pig and bunny look like they are going to jump right into the crisp and eat it up all up, don't they? I'm waiting to see what they brought home for me!


10 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Halloween, we're glad the Food Dude and Lady are feeling better...that crisp looks good...did you try it?? Hope they brought you something fun!

Parker said...

I'm sorry that they were sick, and I hope you got something from the market!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're glad the Food Dude and Lady are doing better. But they aren't living up to their names. Where's YOUR food?

Anonymous said...

Glad your beans are feeling better - you musta took god care of them!

Unknown said...

So happy to read that the Dude and his Lady are on the mend. Who cares what they brought home for you...pass me some of that fresh baked dessert!

Kat said...

Oh dear! I visited so many kitty blogs and left my link, only to discover that I needed to CHANGE my blog location! If you have been kind enough to link me, please adjust it for me. If you have not linked me yet, I would love it if you would!

http://leiaslamentations.blogspot.com/

Do let me know if you link me so that I can link you as well!

houseof7cats@comcast.net

Many Thanks!
Leia

Honey P. Sunshine said...

sorree the rents are under the weather

Unknown said...

So sorry you're people were sick.
The crisp looks wonderful.(that's what my people said.)
Do you try to eat the sunflowers?
I brought my people a lizard and ate the entire thing! They were screaming. I also caught a bird that was in the garage the other day and ate the whole thing, feathers and all. They think I'm gross.......But we live in the country....what do they expect?

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We're glad that your Food Dude and Food Lady are feeling better. Fevers and coughs are no fun for beans. The sunflowers are very pretty to see.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WE HAVE SOME NEW MEMBERS ON TATA!!!

http://toughasstortiesassociation.blogspot.com/